You would think what I've packed are things I don't need.
I look around the house and wonder why I didn't pack certain things (although the answer to that might be that they should be pitched).
- Not sure where my secondary wallet is. This sounds worse than it is. When I switched my wallet to a new one, I left some less important things in the other wallet. At the time, I was trying to cut back on buying fabric. Guess where my Fabricland card is?
- I packed both my blender and my hand blender. Soup making will be chunky until December.
- I packed the coffee bean grinder, I mean, the coffee maker has a grinder built in. Then Mr. Lina went to make his fancy pork recipe that requires grinding annato seeds and asked where the coffee grinder was.
- He bought a new one.
- I'd like to make some panties, my cheeky lace ones, but I packed those too. Hence the need for the Fabricland card.
- Mr. Lina gave me flowers and I had to put them in a plastic spaghetti container because the vases are all packed.