Pages

Tuesday, June 18

And this would be the crazy part

Tomorrow is my pregnancy test, we're now into the nervous/crazy part of the process.  The rather drunk/disorienting feelings from prometrium are starting to wane so I think I can put a few thoughts together.  Maybe.
  • Nipples look promising.
  • Some brown discharge yesterday.  This terrifies me, but I know old blood isn't what an embryo wants anyhow, it's not a bad thing.
  • Still makes me a little bat shit crazy.
  • Prometrium is killing me, the second day of going to work past 10am because I can't drive like this.
  • Got home from work yesterday and fell into a very deep sleep from 6-7.  If my bowling friend didn't come by to walk at 7, I'm not sure when I would have woken up.
  • We didn't go for a walk, I wasn't up to it.
  • All of the prescriptions are designed for the last dose to be today, but the pregnancy test is tomorrow and I take the vast majority (9 pills, one injection) in the morning.  So I got some refills yesterday.
  • I think I am going to pass tomorrow but I'm totally getting nervous about the sticking factor.
  • Just a reminder, the test tomorrow is important, I have to pass for this to go on, but seeing the HCG levels double on Friday means more to me.
  • My uterus feels heavy.
  • I slept for 7.5 hours last night, it's only 2.5 hours since I woke up and I could sleep again.
  • I might have to go back to the itchy skin with Endometrin.  This dizzy/sleepy/drunk feeling is harder to work around than it was in the past. 
  • My parents went by my SIL's parents house yesterday.  Two houses have been demolished (the gap towards the photographer), this is what is left of their house.
  • I'm still processing it.  It is surreal. 
  • Workmen were coming and going, so what is left must be structurally sound. 
All right.  I think I'm up for going to work.  Thank you all for being a good outlet, right about now I just need a place to put all the scary thoughts so I can focus on other things.  Just do me a favour and check your smoke detectors.

10 comments:

  1. Keeping my fingers super tightly crossed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking and sending positive thoughts to you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you during this time and good luck on the test! Really hope you start feeling better although I am sure there is a long road ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I try to remind myself it's all for a good cause.

      Delete
  5. We're also keeping our fingers crossed with tons of positive thoughts from Sweden for a successful outcome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love to have a two way conversation. I seem to be getting a lot of spam from anonymous users and am turning off the ability to comment that way. I really would like to hear from you so if you do want to add your two cents without an OpenId, email me at seraphinalina at gmail dot com.